For those who are public employees and need a loan, they can benefit from the loans disbursed by Uni Lender since the advantages are immediate and of great added value. The public employment (state employees and local authorities) who choose an Uni Lender loan can count and prefer this form of financing provided by the public pension institution as they can benefit from very affordable interest rates, which remain fixed for the duration of the time, never exceeding 5%.
Furthermore, subscribing to an Uni Lender loan does not involve the provision of any preliminary expenses and no brokerage fees by banks or financial companies: it is sufficient to present only the application form and await the outcome of the preliminary investigation. We see in this guide, in practice, the main advantages for the public employment in making use of Uni Lender loans .
Loans for public employment
” Public employment ” means the employment relationship employed by Public Administrations. Public administrations are defined as state administrations, regions, provinces, municipalities, mountain communities and their consortia and associations, university institutions, autonomous public housing institutions, chambers of commerce, industry, crafts, agriculture and their associations, non-economic national public bodies, companies and institutions of the national health service, non-economic national, regional and local public bodies, administrations, companies and bodies of the national health service, the Agency for the negotiation representation of public administrations and, finally, public agencies.
All categories of workers in the public sector can benefit from the loans granted by the Uni Lender ; funding can be granted to any public official or employee registered in the unified management for credit and social benefits , whose requirements are attributable to the following:
- being in service at the time of requesting the opening of the financing
- at least 4 years of service in the public sector at the time the loan is requested;
- at least 2 years of service if they belong to the category of war disabled / disabled
The requirements and the contract are calculated based on the period of service of the public employee: if the applicant of the loan remains a lower period of service for retirement, the loan with a contract exceeding the time period may not be granted. between loan disbursement and retirement.
Benefits loans for public employment: contractual and economic conditions
Needless to say, for the public sector it is advisable to apply for a loan only by contacting the social security institute Uni Lender as the loan can have a variable duration depending on the different financial needs and the customizable duration of amortization: from a five-year term (in in this case the amount must be repaid in 60 monthly installments) for a ten – year term (to be repaid in 120 monthly installments) and, in ceri cases, also ultra-twenty-year durations, especially for mortgages or loans with fairly large disbursed capital.
The amount to be reimbursed or the monthly payment cannot be higher than 1/5 of the salary or pension and an interest rate, a rate for administrative expenses and one for risk fund are applied to the benefit, according to the following values:
- nominal annual interest rate of 3.50%;
- administration costs: 0.50%.
As regards the risk fund premium , a distinction must be made:
- for people with a retirement age up to 65, the risk premium is 1.50% for a 5-year multi-year loan contract and for the 10-year contract the risk premium is 3%;
- for people with a retirement age above 65, the risk premium is 2% for multi-year loan contracts with a duration of 5 years and for the 10-year contract the risk premium is 4%.
It is easy to understand that for a public employee to take advantage of this form of loan translates into enormous cost savings, and this is where the attention must be most focused; not only, possibility of benefiting from the assignment of the fifth and the delegation of payment, use of the severance pay and of the pay slip as a guarantee to protect the credit as well as the possibility of taking out an insurance policy for accident, disability, sickness and death. Furthermore, brokerage costs are null and not burdensome, with the same loan contracted through the banking channel or other credit operators.
A practical example to understand the convenience of the credit product
Here is a practical example that allows you to understand the motivation for which the Uni Lender loan for public employment is better than the proposals available from the banking channel or credit intermediaries. All things being equal, a public entity wishing to take out a two-year loan for an amount of 8000 euros would see a different scenario:
- two-year Uni Lender loan : interest rate applied TAN 4.5%, administrative costs 0.5%, risk fund premium 0.6% (or 0.3% per year), APR excluding the risk fund premium 5.01 %
- two-year loan available through the banking channel : TAN interest rate 6.25%, initial costs 16 euro, annual expenses 2 euro, APR 6.66%.
Practical example on the mortgage loan product: Uni Lender-banking system comparison or other credit intermediary
The comparison becomes more interesting when considering the mortgage loan product :
- Uni Lender loan , duration 5 years, amount 50,000, fixed TAN 0.9% , administrative costs 0.5%
- loan granted by the banking system or other credit intermediary , duration 5 years, amount 50,000 euros, fixed TAN 1.50% , preliminary investigation costs 600 euros, APR 2.17%.